Friday 30 December 2011

The Darkness Within....

It was never about the words written in the book of conscience. Never about the words spoken and left in the cold. It was always about the words that never found the way to the vocal cords. Those which no one could hear even though they shouted with their dumb chords. It was always about the thoughts that grew and got nurtured in the darkest alleys of my inner soul, for that is the true place where it always belonged. They were splendid till the point I mixed them with my analytical self. And now they are all corrupt and totally bereft. They are worldly and equally pathetic. They were meant for the divinity and now they reside with the satan of my very materialistic desires. The goths knew the ways out of the treacherous hell yet they were quiet as they never were my ally. Or I thought so. I wandered with the group of my gypsy thoughts. I could see the light yet I am confused whether to go in the direction from which its coming or shun it. My eyes are adept to the darkness. The faint light might burn the dark pleasures of my desires. They may force me to the reality for I truly fear it. My hands are held by the Satan himself. It was me who chose the apple of materialistic desires when I was still happy basking in the sun of my metaphysical self. And now, the cost of the apple needs to be paid in full measure. The Eden which always existed in my dreams is the cost and come what may, I will have to pay the price. The earth of pain and toil awaits me. Its hands are stretched to the maximum to recieve me. I never saw any one so happy for others. For this is the place where I am destined to pay my penance. For this is the place where I will meet the peril of my life. This is the place where I am destined to rise again. And who knows I may not ever fall again.

No comments:

Post a Comment