Monday 16 November 2009

Yudh hi veer ka pramaan hai....

Yudh hi veer ka pramaan hai....

This is a simple line out of a song released recently..so simple yet so intriguing...but still we fail to understand the importance of a war in our lyf... war never always means taking up arms and striking ur opponent with massive strength...War is at present tym is significant of a fight for survival...whether for a rich or a pauper...whether employed or unemployed... One has to fight daily whether at home or workplace..nd if we r not fighting anywhere,we r fighting with ourselves within...

This war has been so very part of our lyf tat we nvr notice ourselves being driven to the verge of even destroying our nd our loved ones peace nd lyf...It drains a lot out of our lyf tat we dont notice sumthing we loose daily...nd tat is our emotional quotient...we have bcum totally mechanical...repressive...nd totally lonely...to such an extent tat evn if we see a smiling face instead of smiling bak we want to shun tat feeling nd go around with our job...i really am not able to recollect in the past 4 months of my lyf how much hav i smiled genuinely...

I really nvr wanted to be the part of this war...but sorry folks..I am a very integral part of it fuelled by my own ambition to be on the top...to be a very successful person...to be a source of envy among my pride of hunters....I have been despised by my own likes...nw i am returning favour...

I dont knw when was the last tym i reached out my hand to help sum1...I really feel sorry for my self when i go to bed thinking hw lonely i am in this world..but every morning i wake up rejuvenated to take on the world nd ofcourse wage the war against my peer....The sorry feeling goes away nd is overtaken y the feeling of competetion...I sound contradictory..as i speak against sumthing i am a part of and which i want to change....

My frends...forgive me when i hurt u...b'cuz m driven by the same fuel of ambition ready to fire up all cylinders as u ppl r...Nothing personal its just business...

No comments:

Post a Comment